Following are the handouts that have been provided to NMSHA from this year’s presenters. If the handout is not listed below, check the website on a later date, or the presenter may be providing the handout at the session.
Handouts are saved in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format. Please note that handouts may take a few moments to download based on the size of the handouts, graphics contained in the handout or speed of your internet connection.
Following are the handouts received by the presenters:
- F1: Motivation Matters: Positive Supports and AAC Strategies for Children With Autism
- F2 (poster): Beyond Core Vocabulary Word Frequency: What’s in a Toddler’s Utterance?
- F3: Completing an Oral Mechanical Evaluation
- F4: Completing an Oral Mechanical and Chairside Swallow Evaluation
- F5: Panel Assessment and Intervention for Individuals With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- F6: AAC Intervention with Preschoolers: Techniques to Build Grammar Skills
- F7 (poster): Increasing Teletherapy Engagement with a Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- F8 & F9: Auditory Processing Disorders: Where Do I Start?, Part 1 & 2
- F10: Audiological Management of COVID-19 Survivors – What We Know So Far
- S1: More Than “Just” Supervising
- S2: Support Personnel: Training, Trends and Regulation
- S3: SuperHeros Reflect the Big E