Discover a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Inspired by our identity as a teaching hospital, we’re highly motivated professionals who are always looking to learn and grow. Find the collaboration, support and autonomy you need to excel, and join our team in providing care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
In this position, you will provide quality diagnostic and therapeutic care to individuals who have or are suspected of having communication, swallowing, feeding or cognitive disorders.
- Master's Degree in related discipline
- License to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in State of New Mexico or obtain within 30 days of position
- Certificate of Clinical Competence through American Speech Language Hearing Assoc or Clinical Fellowships will be considered
- CPR Certification for Healthcare/BLS Providers or for Professional Rescuers or must obtain within 30 calendar days of date of position
- 1 year of rehabilitation interdisciplinary team experience is preferred
- 1 year of experience with brain injury patients is preferred
We offer a generous compensation package, including medical & dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation & sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and relocation reimbursement.
To learn more about our Speech Language Pathologist opening and to apply, please visit: