Do you have a passion for working in a school setting but hate the commute? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
eLuma is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists to provide teletherapy with schools in New Mexico for summer and the 2021-2022 school year. Please inquire today.
Speech-Language Pathologist responsibilities MAY INCLUDE ANY COMBINATION of the following tasks and activities:
- Utilize eLuma’s web-based platform for delivery of services.
- Understand and follow the ASHA’s Code of Ethics and Scope of Practice.
- Understand and follow the scope of practice and regulations of the state(s) in which you are licensed.
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations, including The Privacy Rule and The Security Rule.
- Adhere to HIPAA privacy safeguards related specifically to speech therapy and teletherapy.
- Provide skilled speech therapy treatment for students, both individually and in group settings. Complete session SOAP notes within 48 hours of treatment.
- Some contracts include Case Management duties to ensure appropriate delivery services.
- Communicate with families and/or school-based personnel regarding services and scheduling.
- Design innovative and engaging materials, prepare IEPs as needed on a timely basis, document goals, and modify goals based on student needs and performance.
- Conduct assessments with students and complete assessment reports
- Write progress reports as required by school
- Complete all required documentation in eLuma’s secure portal. (Some schools may require documentation in their systems as well.)
- Proper time management to work within the total hours budgeted for the position, including direct & indirect time
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state license as a speech-language pathologist in New Mexico
- Active New Mexico Public Education Department License.
- If you don’t currently live in New Mexico, active state license in your state of residence.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Basic computer and technical skills (you’ll be using a webcam)
- Teletherapy experience
- Two + years experience working in schools
For additional information or questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at: https://www.elumatherapy.com/apply/